HERITAGE LEXICOGRAPHY,as Supporting Tool for ICOMOS
Conference organisers are glad to invite all those who are interested in theoretical and practical lexicography, cultural tourism and cultural heritage preservation to the International Workshop entitled “Heritage Lexicography as Support Tool for ICOMOS” (ICOMOS – International Council on Monuments and Sites) The Workshop will provide a forum for the exchange of ideas in the wide scope of topics. We are looking forward to meeting lexicographers, reference publishers, software developers, researchers, academicians, post-graduate students, and anyone with a lively interest in language and dictionary making. Location: Palazzo Coppini, Via del Giglio, 10, 50123, Florence, Italy Dates: July 21-23, 2014 Working language: English
- Mr. Paolo Del Bianco, President of the Romualdo Del Bianco® Foundation–Life Beyond Tourism®, Professor Emeritus of Ivanovo State University (Florence, Italy)
- Prof. Olga Karpova (Ivanovo State University, Ivanovo)
- Prof. Nicoletta Maraschio (Accademia della Crusca, Italy)
- Prof. Marcello Garzaniti (Università degli Studi di Firenze, Italy)
- Associate Prof. Ekaterina Shilova (Ivanovo State University, Russia)
On the Programme:
- plenary sessions and round-table discussions
- presentation of cultural territories and native institutions
- practical analysis of Heritage Dictionaries projects
- electronic materials presentations
- book exhibition
- visits to Florentine State Museums (Galleria degli Uffizi, Palazzo Pitti, Giardini di Boboli) and Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana
- preliminary and post-event webinars
- prizes-for-all lottery at the closing ceremony
- social events
Participation fee of 220 EURO covers:
· a workshop kit,
· an official certificate of attendance,
· 3 days conference room,
· 3 coffee breaks,
· discounted cards for lunches,
· support for accommodation through discounted hotels,
· organizing secretariat before and during the Workshop (support with visa, registration, payment),
· visit to Florentine State Museums,
· visit to Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana.
Several options of accommodation will be provided by promo Florence Events through http://www.vivafirenze.it/uk
- registration: June 1, 2014 (Registration Form is available in Appendix 1);
- program of the Workshop: July 1, 2014.
To get further information on the programme, please, contact the Workshop manager Dr. Ekaterina Shilova.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing address: Ivanovo State University, 39 Yermak St., Ivanovo, 153025, Russia.
All questions on travel arrangements and accommodation should be sent to Ms Stefania Macrì. E-mail address: email@example.com